Monopoly is a classic board game that has probably provided more joy and tears than any other board game known to mankind. Monopoly has been known to fuel both friendly bonding experiences and of course heated disputes. Join newcasinos.io as we uncover some interesting facts about Monopoly and some of the best sites to play Monopoly for real money.
History of Real Money Monopoly
While the release of Monopoly can be dated as far back as December 31st 1935, playing Monopoly with real money has never been as popular as it is today! Playing Monopoly with real money may have been rather uncommon in previous years, but it’s not completely unheard of outside the online gambling realm. On Monopoly’s 80th anniversary Hasbro released 80 sets of real money Monopoly! While only one of these sets had each of the Monopoly notes replaced with real money which totalled €20,580 or $23,268. The other 79 sets had only a certain number of notes replaced with real money.
Real Money Monopoly Games
There are in fact a number of ways you can play Monopoly with real money. The most obvious way to play Monopoly with real money would be to replace each of the Monopoly notes with real money, a thought which has surely crossed the minds of many skilled Monopoly players around the world.
Another way to play Monopoly for real money would be to allocate real money values for each of the Monopoly notes. For example, a 100 Monopoly note could be valued at €10 or $10, and so on. After the game of Monopoly is completed, all the players could then cash out and each of the Monopoly notes they are left with can be replaced with real money according to their assigned values. In case you didn’t know, John Travolta a famous Hollywood star has been known to enjoy his own version of real money Monopoly, however, restricting the game to a total of $2,000.
The final way to play real money Monopoly is certainly the most convenient! You can opt into the thrill of real money Monopoly through Evolution Gaming’s Monopoly Live game and Monopoly Big Baller Live. Though it is important to note that Monopoly Live and Monopoly Big Baller are not played the same way as the original Monopoly game, however, the opportunity to win real money certainly makes up for it. There is also a handful of popular Monopoly-themed slot games which can include:
- Monopoly Big Event
- Monopoly Megaways
- Monopoly Mega Movers
- Epic Monopoly II
- Monopoly Heights
How to Play Real Money Monopoly Games Online
Evolution Gaming’s Monopoly Live is actually among the most popular live dealer casino games. Evolution Gaming has also recently added Monopoly Big Baller to their arsenal of Live Monopoly games. As we mentioned earlier Monopoly Live and Monopoly Big Baller aren’t played the same way the original Monopoly is played. Luckily for you, newcaisnos.io is going to cover everything you need to know about Monopoly Live and Monopoly Big Baller Live which will give you the best chance at winning your next real money Monopoly game.
How to Play Monopoly Live
Monopoly Live by Evolution Gaming is by far the most popular real money online Monopoly game. This hit real money Monopoly game is a collaboration of Evolution Gaming’s Dream Catcher wheel of fortune game and the popular Mr.Monopoly board game. Let’s take a closer look at how to play real money Monopoly Live:
- You’ll first have to find an online casino which offers a Monopoly Live, there are a handful of casinos that newcasinos.io has reviewed which offer Monopoly Live, BC.Game is our favourite! Once you have selected your preferred online casino you will then need to find Monopoly Live, after selecting Monopoly Live you will be directed to Evolution Gaming’s live studio.
- When playing real money Monopoly Live you will have the opportunity to place 6 different bets, this includes 4 different numbers and 2 different bonus games which provide 2 rolls on the bonus round or 4 rolls on the bonus round. It’s important to note that you will have around 12 seconds to place your bets once the timer is up the dealer will then begin spinning the wheel.
- Within the real money Monopoly Live wheel, there are 54 different segments, 48 of which include the numbers 1, 2, 5, and 10. The additional 6 segments include 2 change fields and 2 fields of each bonus game which includes 2 rolls and 4 rolls bonus game. When the pointer lands on one of the number fields the bet will be multiplied by the number and the original bet will also be returned. For example, let’s say you bet 50 chips on the number 2, you will then be awarded 150 chips in total!
- If the pointer lands on one of the chance segments, players will either be awarded a cash prize or a multiplier bonus on their next bet. The most thrilling feature of Evolution Gaming’s real money Monopoly Live is the interesting bonus rounds that occur when landing on either the 2 rolls bonus round or 4 rolls bonus round.
- Once landing on either of the bonus rounds, Mr Monopoly will begin a run around the real money Monopoly Live board. This is simply to showcase the different multipliers displayed within the Mononoply Live board. Each online casino will have different multipliers on the Monopoly Live board, however, the values will not vary too drastically.
- This is where the thrill in Evolution Gaming’s Monopoly Live really begins! Depending on which bonus round segment the pointer landed on players will either be awarded 2 rolls or 4 rolls. However, if you manage to land doubles you when commencing the roll feature, players will be able to roll again and therefore increase their chance of landing multipliers.
- Once you have completed all your rolls within the bonus round you will then be given a payout that is instantly credited to your account, and you will be able to continue placing bets once the bonus win is awarded. It’s important to note that each of the multipliers on the Monopoly Live board will multiply the original stake and not the total bonus win itself.
How to Play Monopoly Big Baller Live
The Monopoly Live bonus rounds have supplied casino goers with some of the biggest wins at online casinos. Monopoly Big Baller combines elements from Mega Ball Live with the advantageous bonus round features of Monopoly Live. This together makes Monopoly Big Baller one of the most lucrative real money Monopoly games available. Without further ado let’s dive into how to play Monopoly Big Baller by Evolution Gaming.
- The very first step to playing another one of the best real money Monopoly games is by finding an online casino that offers Monopoly Big Baller within its gaming selection. Newcasinos.io has covered a handful of the top online casinos in the industry and you should be able to find one that has this game on offer within our review section. Once you have selected Monopoly Big Baller you will be redirected to Evolution Gaming’s live studio.
- Monopoly Big Baller essentially acts as a bingo game, players will have to place bets on winning numbers and making lines means making money! There are 4 separate bingo cards and 2 additional bonus cards, you can choose to either bet on 1 card or all cards at the same time. Additionally, you can place different betting amounts on each of the cards. Payers can also opt to choose a small chance or a high chance on the regular bingo cards which simply means smaller frequent wins or bigger less frequent wins.
- After the bets have been placed, Mr.Monopoly will begin his magic by adding multipliers to the bingo cards as well as removing a few of the numbers making it easier for players to complete lines. There will be a total of 20 balls that are drawn between each bet If you’ve placed a bet on a card and a line is completed there will be a 3x bonus. If any of the balls with multipliers attached are drawn, the multiplier will be activated on any prize.
- The Monopoly Big Baller bonus rounds work extremely similarly to Monopoly Live. The Monopoly Big Baller bonus rounds are activated by betting on the 3 roll or 5 roll bonus bingo cards and each of the balls within the bonus card must be drawn. Once the bonus round has started Mr.Monopoly will then take a run around the virtual Monopoly board displaying all the multipliers that can be achieved.
- After Mr.Monpoly has gone around the virtual board the bonus round will then begin, the number of rolls you have will depend on the bonus card you have bet on, either 3 or 5. Players can earn extra rolls by landing doubles. The bonus rounds of Big Baller Monoply work similarly to Monopoly Live, there are multipliers and other squares like “go to jail” which can greatly affect the gameplay.
- The Bonus rounds of Big Baller Monopoly are where the true thrill of real money Monopoly lies. Players can achieve glorious multipliers and the bonus winnings are instantly credited to your account. After the bonus round is completed a new game of Big Baller Monopoly will commence. It’s important to note that the multipliers on the virtual board don’t stack, which means the multipliers will only multiply your original stake and not the bonus itself.
The Best Real Money Monopoly Video Slots
Though real money Monopoly video slots may not be as immersive as their Monopoly Live and Monopoly Big Baller counterparts, yet there are still some fantastic opportunities to win real money playing online Monopoly games! There is a great selection of Monopoly video slots and newcasinos.io has sifted through them all to provide you with only the very best options:
Monopoly Big Event by Barcrest
Monopoly Big Event is one of the most popular real money Monopoly games available online. This video slot offers a 5 reel by 3 row layout with 20 adjustable lines. Monopoly Big Event has an RTP of 96% to 99% depending on the virtual casino operator you wish to play at. There is also a bonus game which can lead to a maximum win of x2,000 your original stake.
Monopoly Megaways by Big Time Gaming
Megaways slots are known for their incredible number of paylines and this real Monopoly slot is no different! Monopoly Megaways sports a 6 reel by 5 row layout with a jaw-dropping 117649 paylines. Due to the fantastic number of paylines, Megaways often provide a relative maximum payout and with Monopoly Megaways, players are provided with a maximum win potential of x14,700 their original stake and let’s not forget the alluring RTP of 96.5%.
Monopoly Mega Movers by WMS Gaming
Monopoly Mega Movers is often featured as a high-roller slot machine, it’s 5 reel by 4 row layout is matched with 3 upgradeable wheels which can offer better free spins, wilds and jackpot bonuses the jackpot can reach up to €100,000. Where Monopoly Mega Movers lacks in aesthetics it makes up for with a mouthwatering maximum win potential of €250,000 and an RTP of 96.05%.
Epic Monopoly II by WMS Gaming
Another WMS Monopoly rendition, Epic Monopoly II is just as thrilling as the previously mentioned WMS Gaming real money Monopoly slot. Epic Monopoly II is unique in its 5 reel by 4 row grid with an added 5 reel by 12 row grid alongside it. Again if players are lucky they can amass a maximum win of €250,000 additionally players can win between x200 and x500 their original stake. Epic Monopoly II offers an RTP of 96.01%.
Monopoly Heights by Bally Technologies
Monopoly Heights is one of the most popular real money Monopoly slots and across the web and for good reason too! Monopoly Heights has a 5 reel by 4 row layout however, this layout can be expanded and once expanded there is a whopping 32,768 paylines. Additionally, Monopoly Heights can allow players to win up to one of 4 jackpots the largest offering a prize of x2500 your original stake. Monopoly Heights has an RTP of 95.85%.
Conclusion to Real Money Monopoly Online
We’ve covered just about everything there is to know about real money Monopoly including it’s history some interesting facts, and of course, the best real money Monopoly games that are on offer! Playing Monopoly with real money has never been this popular, nor rewarding and the options provided above are sure to satisfy any sort of Monoply craving you may have. The newcasinos.io team hopes you’ve learned something new about real money Monopoly and of course, we bid you good luck on your next online Monopoly adventure.
Real Money Monopoly FAQ
How to play Monopoly with real money?
Playing Monopoly with real money can be as easy as exchanging the Monopoly notes with actual FIAT currency. This however is only recommended if you’re willing to risk the relationships of your friends and family! The other option is to choose one of the real money Monopoly online games we have listed in this article, take your pick from Monopoly Live or a handful of the best Monopoly-themed slots.
Is there a real money Monopoly game?
There are in fact a number of real money Monopoly games, the first option for real money Monopoly is seen in Hasbro’s limited edition Monopoly sets which featured 80 sets of Monopoly with real money inside. This however was limited and occurred only in France back in 2015. The other option is to opt for real money Monopoly online games, players from across the globe can enjoy real money Monopoly from the comfort of their own homes!
Can I play real money Monopoly online?
The answer here is an absolute yes! There are a great number of real money Monopoly slots, however, the most popular real money online Monopoly game is certainly Evolution Gaming’s Monopoly Live. Our list of Monopoly slot machines also provides great alternatives for slot lovers.
At which casino site can I play Monopoly for real money?
Many of the most reputable online casinos provide live dealer sections, Monopoly Live just so happens to be one of the most popular live dealer casino games in the industry. Therefore, if you happen upon a live dealer section within an online casino you are likely going to find Monopoly Live. Additionally, slot games are always the most abundant gaming selection within an online casino many online casinos will therefore offer real money Monopoly slot machines.